23.10.08

Flat Tire

Oh wow. I got my first flat of my entire life the other day. I didn't want to belive it was happening, so I kept riding on it until I got to the music building. Now there's a gash in the sidewall of my tire. I was so upset. Here I had gone almost 19 years of life without any flat tires. I knew it would have to happen eventually, but not yet.
I'm very proud of myself for changing the tire on my own though. The wheel has a bit of a wobble in it, but I'm sure it'll be fine for now. I'm gonna try and go to Plan B this weekend to get it all fixed up before Halloween week, since I'm sure I'll be needing to ride around.
VooDoo Fest is this weekend. I still don't know for sure if I'm going, but I really want to. Boo expensive tickets. I spent most of my money on a refrigerator and clothes. Shiny fun dresses and a nurse costume for Halloween. I spent waay too much money on silly things in the last week. But I really wanted them all. So it's alright, right?

No comments: