25.9.08

I want this weather to last forever...

It has been absolutely beautiful out as of late. Its been sunny, but not too hot and then there's been a wonderful breeze. I've been going for rides almost every day this week. I rode up and down magazine on Monday and stopped by American Apparel and Buffalo Exchange to get some fun accessories. On Tuesday my friend Jason and I rode around in Audubon park and up around the Fly. We kept getting passed by old people, but I didn't mind at all because I was having so much fun. I love how cycling has brought me so many new friends who love to ride. The sense of
community that comes along with a bicycle is so inspiring.
Unfortunately I can't go on the bike mapping rides this weekend since I'll be out of town again, so here's the times and locations for this weekend's rides

Saturday September 27th, 4pm - Freret St. at McAlister Dr. Mapping Freret and Uptown.

Sunday September 28th, 4pm - Freret St. at McAlister Dr. Mapping Broadmoor.

No comments: